Saturday, February 13, 2010

ALL IS FINE

today, there are some that i planned to do failed. but I still enjoyed yesterday because i went to my friend`s house since he invited him for praying purpose and i had a great time chit chat with him about our life`s.....such as friendship, studies and
_ _ _ _ just to name a few. at about 5.45p.m as i promised 2 the staffs to come to my working place (more and save stationery center)to celebrate my boss(miss khor`s) 40th birthday. huh....i was so exhausted, searching for the bakery shops....alas, all shops closed ready since the next day is chinese new year....luckily, kek sayang bakery shop still be opened. after i entered the shop only i realised that i just brought rm30 simply....fortunately, my eyes could determine a cake which costs rm26 and i just simply bought n rushed to my working place since the shop is closing at 6.00p.m. huh..at last i could reach there by 5.55p.m. then we all celebrate her birthday. the only thing that im so happy is when i saw the happiness in miss khor`s face with a smile....one thing i would say: although she have scolded me and sometimes some stern warnings she gave me but i still respect her because she does that for a reason(for my goodness only)
im proud of her.
then right after that i went to my house n only facebooking....huh wat a great day....

1 comment: